40% OFF Phil Speiser code

Moon OverSea

Too lazy to demo or watch the vids but I’m curious if any people here are actively using (or have previously used) this dev’s plugins in their workflow? The strip sounds a little snake oily to me. Not that I need it, but I mean, I never imagined chat gpt would be a thing either, and now here we are. I’ve noticed a barrage of advertisements on that plugin specifically on social media (so it seems phil has targeted me for whatever reason). Any honest opinions out there on functionality? Cheat code time saver? Load of %#*@? Can tell the guy has a decent marketing budget

Edited by dumbquestions

2 hours ago, dumbquestions said:

Too lazy to demo or watch the vids but I’m curious if any people here are actively using (or have previously used) this dev’s plugins in their workflow? The strip sounds a little snake oily to me. Not that I need it, but I mean, I never imagined chat gpt would be a thing either, and now here we are. I’ve noticed a barrage of advertisements on that plugin specifically on social media (so it seems phil has targeted me for whatever reason). Any honest opinions out there on functionality? Cheat code time saver? Load of %#*@? Can tell the guy has a decent marketing budget

https://gearspace.com/board/showpost.php?p=16721868&postcount=24

Snake oil.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2