Enjoying Back Stage Pass

I just want to comment on what a great package the Back Stage Pass has been so far.  It gives m e access to using the new Sonar and Next DAWs on my PC and laptop. I can use BandLab (and a bunch of tools) on my phone and iPad.  I can record anywhere, in any scenario and choose the program of my choice for the occasion.

I’m glad for the opportunity to be able to use and compare Next and Sonar rather than having to choose to commit to one or the other.  My sons and their friends are avid users of BandLab, and demonstrates the next generation using modern collaboration tools. 

When you add in the features tools, and the additional services for growing your brand and distribution etc, it is really the most comprehensive package in the business and value filled. 

I won’t use all it includes,  buy many like me will find outstanding value and quality with this package. 
I feel like Cakewalk/Bandlab is just starting to reach their potential, and maximizing its future. 
I’m excited and can’t wait to see where we go in the coming months and years.

If folks are looking for free, there are other lesser options. For quality and value, Cakewalk/Bandlab/Sonar/Next is an excellent investment. 

Thank you to Noel and staff for your kindness and patience while guiding us through these transformative changes!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree. I was thinking yesterday that generally most of us Sonar/ Cakewalk users tend to stay away from the whole Bandlab culture. The original app was much despised as our way to install Cakewalk. 
So you see how clever  these folks are. I think they are very top notch marketing experts at work. 

Not only have they created a huge user base with the free software. Now with this Backstage pass they will draw those of us who have basically ignored that whole part of the company in. 

As I’ve been saying Bandlab is now a full featured Music Business including not only software but music management and distribution. A one stop shop. 

I also heard they make gear but haven’t checked that out yet. 

• Like 1