No sound coming from plugin

chloe

Hello! I've seen this question posted before but I was unable to find a solution. I recently installed Haunted Guitar as a plugin. It loads up no problem, but no sound is playing from the notes when I put them into the step sequencer.

However, when I open ProChannel while attempting to play the notes I put down, green bars show up in the bar to the right of the volume knob, indicating the notes are indeed being processed. How can I fix this?

1 hour ago, chloe said:

Hello! I've seen this question posted before but I was unable to find a solution. I recently installed Haunted Guitar as a plugin. It loads up no problem, but no sound is playing from the notes when I put them into the step sequencer.

However, when I open ProChannel while attempting to play the notes I put down, green bars show up in the bar to the right of the volume knob, indicating the notes are indeed being processed. How can I fix this?

I don't use the Step Sequencer but picked up Haunted Guitar Lite to give it a try.  After inserting the Step Sequencer, I found the default range was too low to trigger notes.  So I used the MIDI Tab in the Track Inspector to push the range up 24 half steps.  Hope this helps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

I don't use the Step Sequencer but picked up Haunted Guitar Lite to give it a try.  After inserting the Step Sequencer, I found the default range was too low to trigger notes.  So I used the MIDI Tab in the Track Inspector to push the range up 24 half steps.  Hope this helps.

YESSSSS IT WORKED!!! Thank you so so much for downloading it yourself to find a fix for me, I appreciate you a lot! ☺️☺️

• Like 1