Strange VST and Channel behavior

PannovalMusic

Been using Cakewalk since the 90's, today I use Cakewalk by Bandlab and is pleased with the performance so far.

But now I have noticed some strange behavior on mostly one channel, no specific place in the channel order.

The overload "LEDs" have start to flicker with green light, not all the time and do that under a long time and stops, also with or without sound on that channel.

That channel have shown some strange VST behavior also. The VST, in this case a synth, can occasionally start to play other tracks melodies, also the VST stop working and the really strange thing is that it is not all the presets that malfunction, some presets work some not. As I said before, strange behavior indeed.

I using some old MIDI tracks that I converting in to a new era of VST, but that has always worked before.

I have a i5-4660 with 16GB of ram, also using the built in sound on the motherboard (Asus Z97-A), got latest drivers for the sound, not from motherboard company but from Realtek, sound is Realtek® ALC892 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2.

Cakewalk is the latest version, download couple of days ago.

Well, if anyone got a clue what can be malfunction in this case, I would be glad.

Thanks for all your help and comments on this forum, always nice to read about others problems and how to fix them.

/PEO! "Pannoval Music" Vikstrom from Sweden.