⚡⚡ Check your emails! For a limited time, you can upgrade to M-Tron Pro IV for just £29.99 ⚡⚡

MusicMan

5 hours ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

JRR Shop saved me again with GROUP coupon. ;)

$33.59

Wow! That's tempting even for me, with the MTro Pro.  I don't think anyone could go wrong with either plugin. But I do really want the Pendle Poucher expansion for MTron Pro. Truth be told, if the upgrade wasn't required for Pendle's expansion, I might not bother with the upgrade and instead put it towards the SampleTron 2. 

I am just slightly disappointed that GForce is charging loyal MTron Pro customers the exact same price to upgrade to VI as users of the free MTron LE/Select. We should get at least a little better discount. Even so, I am a happy GForce customer. Graeme is wonderful to deal with and I Iove their plugins and expansions and can highly recommend them (I would easily give them 5/5 stars). I bought the first version of the MTron back in the early 00s. Although I did the same with Dave Kerzner's libraries even before he worked with IK to create the SampleTron.  Both are excellent choices, IMO. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

On 11/21/2023 at 11:30 AM, MusicMan said:

A time-limited upgrade offer to M-Tron Pro IV.

For a limited time, you can upgrade to M-Tron Pro IV for just £29.99 (+VAT). An automatic discount is applied in your Basket in our shop ( Once logged in and already own MTron LE/Select. )

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/m-tron-pro-iv/

FYI, inc VAT in EURO thats €42.30 .. still good value vs full price though  ( the 29.99 figure looks nice but no with VAT and exchange rate :D ) 

Edited by aidan o driscoll

10 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

FYI, inc VAT in EURO thats €42.30 .. still good value vs full price though  ( the 29.99 figure looks nice but no with VAT and exchange rate :D ) 

Yep. First the price is on £s (which is more in €s) and then the VAT on top of that.

That said there's a whole load of sites that don't mention the VAT on top of the advertised price until you get to checkout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Yep. First the price is on £s (which is more in €s) and then the VAT on top of that.

That said there's a whole load of sites that don't mention the VAT on top of the advertised price until you get to checkout.

@MrFigg Compared to IK MULTIMEDIA SAMPLETRON 2 over at JRRSHOP in $$$$, no VAT mentioned ... $39.99 ... use GROUP Coupon and its $33.59 OR €30.87 

Edited by aidan o driscoll