[Tracktion] Dan Dean Bass Collection $40 SALE (Use code 'DD23EB') (48h deal)

Kirean

https://www.tracktion.com/products/dan-dean-bass

Use code DD23EB

Sale ends Friday, November 10th at 11:59pm PST

Normal price is $99

Six Rare & Exquisitely Modified Bass Guitars

6 basses from Dan's personal collection were sampled by the man himself to bring you this instrument. Here you’ll find the clear, clean sounds of the Alembic Spoiler, the resonant and growly Alembic Fretless, the balanced, subtle Fender Precision, the deep, barky Fender Telecaster, the classic jazz bass tone of the Lull Jazz and the versatile, punchy Washburn Fretless bass guitar.

Edit: Looking for feedback/reviews on the plugin, I came to learn that apparently there's been multiple Dan Dean Bass Collection plugins or libraries throughout the years. For example Audioplugin.deals ran a two week limited edition Kontakt version of some kind at some point. No idea if this is new new or repurposed from old material.

Edit2: dandean posted this reply to KVR for those wondering about the same thing:

The DD Essential Bass plugin has been sampled in up to 7 layers with 4 round robins, so it is quite a lot larger than its predecessors in EMU, AKAI and Giga. I used a new technique I discovered a little while ago which I call Accusampling. All of the instruments play very smoothly and are very clean. Everything is looped. The production team on this project was phenomenal and did an amazing job designing and implementing new features. 

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

• Kirean changed the title to [Tracktion] Dan Dean Bass Collection $40 SALE (Use code 'DD23EB') (48h deal)