Is there a way to see from where a Send is coming from in a plugin, like a crompressfor for side chain for example?

pulsewalk

I can see there's a signal to a compressor I use for side chaining, and I've already disabled two sends, but it seems there are more sends giving the plugin a signal, which is weird enough as I've just recently added it and only added two sends to it.

But anyway, is there a way to easily check where that Send signal is coming from? Or will I have to go track by track? 130+ tracks so it'll take some time. Also I'd like to be able to see this in other cases too, so a quick workaround would be great.

Update: I found the culprit. There was something stuck with the In/Ext choice and the Audition button in Pro MB. A number of times back and forth with the choices by pressing the buttoms seems to have reset this "ghost send".

However, the original questions remains in general. Like if there's a list of sends where one can see what goes where. Is there something like that? Or do one have to go track by track?

Edited by pulsewalk