Loot Audio November spreadsheet overview of current and upcoming deals

audioschmaudio

Many thanks for posting -- their recent spreadsheets have been a big help in planning / grouping a few purchases.

Out of curiosity, do they advertise somewhere when they post/update one of their sale spreadsheets? I thought I remembered seeing a link to an earlier one on their site, but I didn't notice one for this sheet.

Also, I wonder if this will be updated again sometime in November. The list of companies at the bottom with no percentages or dates includes several -- Karanyi, MNTRA, Rigid, etc. -- that cycle so often through sales that I can't imagine them sitting on the sidelines all month. A few without specific info have some current discounts (like Karanyi), while others don't have any (e..g, Guareschi) and some only discounts on bundles (Audiowarp, Hideaway, etc.) that may be more in LA's control than theirs.

Anyway, the info that's there is gold. I wish other resellers would put out roadmaps for what's upcoming, when it starts and how long it'll last.

It looks like they update whenever they have new info -- I'm not subscribed to the newsletter, so perhaps they keep folks up to date there -- but for anyone else interested, be aware it's an evolving document. There are several additions to the sales at the link above, including some new bonuses planned and a bunch of additional sales planned for the 15th through 30th at the bottom.

Worth keeping an occasional eye on for the next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...