Producer Spot and other sample deal

satya

Mind if I hijack this thread to throw in all the sample and preset shops that currently have similar sales? I didn't bother to create new threads for each of them because I have the impression that most people here are after plugins rather than samples, templates and presets.

Godlike Loops - 50% off everything with HALLO50. If you like Trap, 1st Place Bundle for $10 (with coupon applied) might be worth checking out. Contains lots of loops, one-shots and MIDI, plus a soundbank with 41 presets for Analog Lab.

Synth Ctrl - Buy 2, get 3 free (in other words 5 for the price of 2). Lots of preset packs for Serum with around 120 presets per pack (it varies). Also Ableton Live templates.

Oblivion Sound Lab - One of my favorite sound designers. Halloween Sale on Dark Vision (50% off) and Dark Vision 2 (20% off) with 128 and 127 presets for DIVA. Another 15% off with code HELLO-WM8QA5B

Abletunes - 20% off everything with code SPOOKY20 until November 2nd. Still too expensive, in my opinion, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to get cheaper than that. Good quality though, me thinks.

Modern Producers - 33% off everything until 1st of November with code SCARY33. Worth checking out the bundles.

Not a halloween discount but a tip for all Cubase and Serum users. I just have to get this one off my chest: Tonepusher's Patreon. For just 5€ you get to download a lot of Cubase project files. They're the ones that Tonepusher created for the preset pack demos. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! I think it was more than 100 projects. All also including the Serum presets. And stems. And MIDI files. Plus links to unlisted YouTube videos with sound design tutorials. Best deal of that kind that I've ever come across.

• satya changed the title to Producer Spot and other sample deal