Neutron name that shows in send menu when creating a send to another track running Neutron.

Mo Jonez

So how should I word this... I've inserted an instance of neutron on a track (in this case Neutron 4 Unmask) and we'll call the track "Acoustic Guitar".  When creating a new send from another track we will call "Piano" to the Guitar track running Neutron Unmask, I can see the names of the various Neutron instances running on the Guitar track.  The instances have names - see attached screen cap - like "Neutron 4 Unmask (Input 2) - Acoustic Guitar".  When there are several instances of Neutron running on numerous tracks, there is a long list of instance names, as you can see in the screen cap which can get confusing, especially as the instances get names with sequential numbers like "Neutron 4 Unmask 1 (Input 2) - Acoustic Guitar"... in this case Neutron or CW has named the additional Neutron instance with a "1" which is totally confusing as it's the second instance of the plugin on the track, but it's similar to what Windows does with a duplicate file name by adding a "1" to the file name to indicate is a copy or file with the same name.  But I see there is a way to rename the Neutron instance in the upper left by clicking it and entering a new name - see screen cap 2 where I have renamed it "Neutron Acoustic Guitar 2".  However when create new sends to the Acoustic Guitar track I don't see "Neutron Acoustic Guitar 2" only the previous "Neutron 4 Unmask 1 (Input 2) - Acoustic Guitar".  Have tried inserting new Neutron instances in different tracks using the new name, in case it was retaining any previous instance namings already inserted to the Acoustic Guitar track, but the custom name I enter never shows up.  Closed CW, reopened and tried a bunch of other approaches and nothing shows the new Neutron instance name.

Long winded I know, but cannot find anything related to this on the web and it's tricky to explain so hoping someone knows what I'm talking about.

Cap 1.png

Cap 2.png