Scanning VST folder a Pain due to Z3TA+2 Missing Resources

wetdentist

everytime i want to rescan my VST folder, i have to hit OK what seems like 30 times while scanning Z3TA+2 because it says it cannot locate missing graphics files in the Resources folder.  i even went as far as trying to uninstall Z3TA+2, but i would still get the same error messages during a VST scan.  the names of the image files it is looking for are not a part of the Z3TA+2 package that i downloaded from the Command Center.  i find it strange that i cannot fix this problem with or without Z3TA+2 on my system.  any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

kinda surprised that i am the only person to have experienced this issue.  does someone have all the .bmp resource files that i need to make this problem go away?  i am a legitimate license owner of Z3TA+2.  when i try to reinstall from Command Center, it does not fix the problem.  Z3TA+2 continues to look for image files in the Resources folder that do not exist in the Command Center download.

i did the reinstall method from the links you provided me *AND THANKS* 

first i installed the earliest version on the website 2.1 & scanned vst folder, got the same error messages.  then i installed the newer version 2.2 & scanned vst folder, got the same error message (one for each missing .bmp).  

as i was typing this, i was also looking at the names  of the image files it was looking for, and they were the names of the resources bmp files in the first z3ta+ (i must've done something stupid way in the past to make that happen!).  i copied & pasted them and put them in the Z3TA+2 resources folder & now the problem is gone.  that's some workaround lol