Karanyi Sounds - 5 Synths for 20€ w/code

AMAD_Lab

You can use code "rybcmva3" (if you've never used it before) for a 30€ coupon with 50€ min. order.

In my case, I took Analog Tales + Analog Nightmare + Marimba + Continuo 2 For 15€ circa
However i'm in Europe, the prices on this site are pratically random and I have taxes
(The system is so broken that the taxes FAVORS me!!! that's why I can pay 5€ less than the minimum) ,

You will need to readjust the cart accordingly. I also think you can take other offers like "Collection 9 Producer" - for 34€ or the latest like analog tales 2 for their lowest price since release,  but it needs to be tested.

Hurry up I might say, because i can smell the "code it's not working" in 5 minutes

123.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I was sorely tempted by Continuo 2 and Polyscape 2 for 23 bucks or so, but sadly the coupon doesn't work for the latter. It does, after a bit of testing, work for Analog Tales 2, if that's of interest.

I'd probably cave and go for Continuo 2, Analog Tales/Nightmare and something else, but I've already got most everything else on the cheaper side, so I may wind up sitting this one out. Great find, though!

• Like 2