Presets Dropdown Full?

Thomas Happ

My presets dropdown seems to have become filled up for certain synths.  Here's a picture of Zebra, but I have the same issue with Massive.  The plugin menu is filled with these empty "Program X" (in Zebra) or "<disabled>" (in Massive) entries that do nothing when I select them or attempt to save over them. 

My user presets seem to be at the bottom of the list, but are clipped by the screen.  Scrolling with the Left and Right buttons seems to also be limited by the window because it wraps to the top "Program 0" after going off the screen.

I'd like to either delete the useless entries or find some other way to get the dropdown to wrap.

Has anyone run into this before? 

Edit:  Searched the internet and found *my own post* from 2017 about the same thing.  I guess it's never been fixed in the past 6 years?  My workaround then was to rename the presets I'm currently using so they sort to the top of the cut off area.  Which sucks.

http://forum.cakewalk.com/Preset-menu-gets-cut-off-at-the-bottom-of-screen-no-scrollbar-m3659276.aspx

Presets.png

Edited by Thomas Happ
Added some more info

7 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Something like this came up before, IIRC. I think it was within the past several months.   Not sure if it was the exact same issue. If not, the solution might be different.  I will look.

Thanks.  It looks like in the case of ZebraHZ, but not Massive, using the vst2 instead of vst3 plugin doesn't populate the dropdown with nonsense, so it will be a while before I run out of space.