Grooveclip looping After Time stretching

Hoping somebody can answer this question for me just in case I am missing something. When I time stretch a clip, I am not able to Loop that clip unless I bounce the clip down. Is there a way to Loop a clip After Time stretching without having to bounce? I can do this easily in Logic Pro and I'm hoping the same is true for Cakewalk. Thanks in advance.

I do believe that is what has to happen because the original audio has not changed in it's folder,  but is held in limbo by the tool that has altered it. So it is not accessible to any other editing functions until you render it. This is true of all editing tools , like Melodyne and even with the step sequencer you can't edit the data until it is rendered . Bounce to clip only takes a half a second so I wouldn't be too upset about the necessary extra move.  

• Thanks 1

Hey John,

Thanks for replying. I hear ya, but I'm doing multi-track drums that are grouped and after the bounce the clips become ungrouped, so I have to create a group again and then I can loop them, so it becomes a bit tedious after a while. If it were just one clip, then yeah, no big deal. Thanks again.