ADSR Drum Machine doesn't show up

tulamide

Hi,

I hope that someone has successfully used ADSR Drum Machine in Cakewalk (you can use the demo in case you want to test it, it is the full version, but restricted to 7 or so days).

I can't get it to work, and the behavior is very strange. It installs to the standard VST3 path, no issues. The standalone also works fine. When you open Cakewalk after installation, you will see that it scans ADSR Drum Machine, but then claims that 0 new plugins have been installed. And indeed, it is non-existent. Not in the instrument pane, not in the plugin manager and also not in the excluded list of the plugin manager. Sometimes, when you exit Cakewalk and start again, it again scans it shortly to no avail. Drum Machine is simply ignored. But why? If it were a general error, it would have made the round by now. So I assume, that it is something specific to my system. However, 500 successfully scanned plugins tell me otherwise.

And so, before going into the painful routine of finding the cause, I would love to hear, if you have it running just fine in Cakewalk on your system. It would then be helpful, if you could provide, how exactly you installed it, and which Win version you're using (I use Win 10 Pro, 21H2, build 19044.2130). Thank you so much!