Nautilus as controller and sound source

Good afternoon fellow Walkers...

I've been using Cakewalk and Sonar for years - recently started using Cakewalk for bandlab... I'm rusty and there are differences.  I bought a Nautilus and using USB midi interface. Focusrite 2i2.   I've configured CW for Nautilus - numerous times.  I even got to make the keyboard trigger SI1 drums today and record a track.

BUT - when I go to use the internal sounds of the Nautilus - the board is SILENT - no sound.  And only way I've been able to get the sound back is to reboot the keyboard -  which takes many minutes.  

Anyone have similar circumstances?  Am I missing something simple?  Thanks, Steve

Local Control off?

Local control

You should normally disable the Local Control setting on your master keyboard to prevent notes from being doubled when you play your keyboard. If you disable Local Control, your keyboard sends notes that you play to Cakewalk, which echoes them to the synthesizer, which plays them only once.

When Cakewalk starts, you can have it send a special MIDI message that attempts to disable Local Control automatically. Most modern synthesizers respond to this message. If yours does not, you will need to disable Local Control every time you turn it on for use with Cakewalk.

To automatically disable all local control whenever you launch Cakewalk

1. Navigate to the Cakewalk app data directory (%appdata%\Cakewalk\Cakewalk Core) and double-click on the TTSseq.ini file to open it.

2. In the [Options] section, add the line:

SendLocalOff=1

3. Save the file and close it.

4. When you launch Cakewalk, it automatically sends a Local Off message to your keyboard.

Note: Not all keyboards respond to Local Off messages.

https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Playback.36.html