EZ Bass MIDI 6 Pack

cclarry

1 minute ago, Bapu said:

#metoo

But it can be a fun diversion from time to time and I even copped a line for one of our Citizen Regen songs.

agree. totally. still..  i dont like the bass lines driving the songs and playing. it should be the other way around.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i dont like the bass lines driving the songs and playing.

I agree with this on most of my songs.

But there are a few out there that are exceptions.

"Another One Bites the Dust" springs to mind.

"Some Kind Of Wonderful" is another.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Wonder what the deal is with that?

Think I will wait to see what comes out the wash.

Just bought. Figure worst case scenario I get a refund. And if it was a “mistake” they might just grandfather in the people who’ve already bought.

• Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

actually still sitting on one EZB code because I can't make up my mind

I bought a three expansion pack on sale awhile back. Still kicking myself in the ***** every time I hear Gospel Bass used in their audio examples. Check it out yourself, but I should have passed on the Metal and grabbed Gospel. Will next time there’s a deal! Just my nickel98’s worth…

t

***** a certain portion of the posterior, if that wasn’t obvious 🙃

Edited by DeeringAmps
Censorship!
  • Great Idea 1

50 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

I bought a three expansion pack on sale awhile back. Still kicking myself in the ***** every time I hear Gospel Bass used in their audio examples. Check it out yourself, but I should have passed on the Metal and grabbed Gospel. Will next time there’s a deal! Just my nickel98’s worth…

t

***** a certain portion of the posterior, if that wasn’t obvious 🙃

Interesting!  Gospel has been my front runner.  I really like the smooth sound.  #1 was the upright, which I am happy with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, telecode 101 said:

Do you have to use up the codes within a certain time frame

I’ve been keeping a six pac for drums  and EZKeys around for a long time. Never had an issue. I’m not worried Toon would ever reject a serial #.
t

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

I’ve been keeping a six pac for drums  and EZKeys around for a long time. Never had an issue. I’m not worried Toon would ever reject a serial #.
t

thanks. good to know. i looked around at this a little closer. to be honest, i can only find 1 or 2  i would pick just so i can better understand how to make stuff in 7/8  or 9/16 time. But if they release other packs, and you can use the serials then.. that would be good.

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

only find 1 or 2  i would pick

I’m a guitar player. Just because I have a bass and can navigate the fretboard doesn’t make me a bass player. Mostly I played with guitarists who “played bass”. It rarely “worked”. 
9 times out of 10 I come up with what I think is a “clever” bass line. Then I go back and fix it as it does not sync with the drums or support the tune. Often I find midi bass pacs a bit “pedestrian”, until I hear it in context. I’m finding myself bonding with EZB, and getting “there” much quicker and with better results. 
YMMV

t

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Still this.

I was told they will not charge me until this is resolved.

Thomann charged me already, but then, perhaps this was before the problem was truly realized. I got an email from Toontracks this morning promoting various bundles, so maybe Thomann just jumped the gun and need to sort out SKUs or something.