Marc-Olivier

Pitch Shifter

There's a Cakewalk plugin for that. Right click a track FX bin or clip and Insert Audio FX > Cakewalk > Pitch Shifter.

13 hours ago, sjoens said:

There's a Cakewalk plugin for that. Right click a track FX bin or clip and Insert Audio FX > Cakewalk > Pitch Shifter.

I am not finding that, I had platinum, was this from an earlier version ? thanks

The Cakewalk Pitch Shifter was last bundled with SONAR X2 

Plug-ins.2.35.png

There is another that goes back away too called Time/Pitch Stretch 2. The curious thing is although the binary for this plug-in (Stretch.ax) is in the Platinum core installer, the only file I see installed in the Platinum folder is the help file, Stretch.hlp. I do have Stretch.ax in X2 and X3 folders so like all 64bit DX plug-ins, it is available on my PC. 

NXr4CPh.jpg

It is only available as a destructive process in the clip context menu under Process Effect > Audio Effects > Time (Sort by Category layout)

• Thanks 1

Sorry. Hard to tell where plugins are from anymore. Pitch.ax is in the Shared folder. I have X1 & up installed.

FWIW, I have Stretch.ax & .hlp in the Platinum folder.

Guess Melodyne is the current choice.

Edited by sjoens
  • Thanks 1

Forgot about that one. Actually as good or better than the plugins mentioned above but not as good as Melodyne, IMO.