Bug : Remote Control does not work for the Solo button

Byron

Question

After i setup remote control such that pressing a button on my midi controller solo's a particular track.  image.png.6d862f23e0f7aa6d6f35cbf0cbe0eae6.png

I find that the track "Solo" button  turns green when i press the button on the midi controller as expected however there is no effect on the audio. i.e The Ui works as expected but the rest of the audio still continues to play.

image.thumb.png.feb3fe84df81c8cd61fa41e9a1b6abdf.png

In short,

If i click the solo button ( for the track ) via the console that solo's the audio and turns the solo button green. As expected

If i press the the solo button ( for the track ) via my midi controller then audio does NOT solo however the  solo button turns green.

If i use remote control on the Volume and pan, they work correctly via my midi controller.

If i use remote control on the Mute button, It works correctly via my midi controller.

This seems to be an issue with the "Solo" functionality.

Version : 2021.09 ( Build 145 , 64 bit )

image.png.051b2081e4599dda6b7f286bf17cd19e.png

Edited by Byron
Added more information

1 answer to this question

Sorry nobody seems to have answered so this will bump it back to the top. I personally have no experience with setting up a control surface but there are others who do. 
Defiantly a weird one. 

What I see in the screen shot is the track is soloed but all the meters on other tracks are active which I don’t think they should be. 

Edited by John Vere