Mysteries of Time

antler

Hi all. I was playing about with a new Kontakt freebie to see what it could do, and came up with a quick tune. You might have already seen this as I posted it in the Deals forum, but thought I'd put it here too. Enjoy! (and as usual, comments/feedback welcome)

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, freddy j said:

Very nice and soothing indeed!  It brought up a few images for me (e.g., at first Christmas bells, then new growth in spring, etc.).  I don't know what Kontakt freebie that you were using but you made it sound good.  A lovely piece and good work!

Desk Bell per a different thread: 

Thanks for listening everyone, and thanks 905133 for linking to the other thread.

23 hours ago, freddy j said:

It brought up a few images for me (e.g., at first Christmas bells, then new growth in spring, etc.).

Those images hadn't crossed my mind before, but I can see it too now you mention it - it's great how everyone can have different perspectives on the same piece of music!

12 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Antler love the anthropomorphic insects  in the background. Reminds me of my grandma's farm.

Thanks David - to tell the truth, I'm not sure what they are exactly; I did think they made a nice texture though :)

Thanks for listening all, and for the comments.

9 hours ago, whoisp said:

Give it some drums haha that's a great intro to start pushing a soundtrack forward.  Love the vibe

P

Thanks - and that's a good idea; I might do another version adding other libs to the mix too.

6 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Very nice and crisp. What did you use for the screen video ?   mark

Thanks Mark. I did it in HitFilm Pro - Humble Bundle ran a deal a few years ago where they offered it for a very low price. I've heard it crashes a bit for more complex videos, but I've not had any problems while doing my relatively trivial videos. There's a free version available, but I think you'll need to buy an addon pack for the spectrum analyser. I got the pic from Pexels.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

This instrument and this music has scope for further development do not let this one die or fade away, do some more on it.  You have the 1:35 intro.

Exactly what Wookiee Said!! I liked this a lot and would like to see it developed some more.

Nigel