"Floating_Cori_Yarckin_v2.cwb" File

NOLAGuy

Started cleaning up my disks and finding files that I don't use but wonder if they are useful.

This file is related to an old Sonar X1 installation, and appears to be a set of sounds/samples linked to the install and an included version of GuitarRig 4LE?   Since I don't use GuitarRig, although I have versions 5,6 of the product, checking if anyone has used this file and found it useful in their CWb work? I plan to delete it as it is 1.4Gb in size, but if anyone interested, I can pass it to you. Here's from the ReadThisFirst.rtf file in the Zip.

Floating_Cori_Yarckin_v2.cwb

Issues Addressed in this Update: The original version of this project was unintentionally shipped with clean guitar tracks.  Each track in the “Gtr” folder had an instance of Guitar Rig 4 LE running but did not have any patch loaded.  This update addresses those issues by including the intended patches for their respective tracks.

Before Opening this Project: An issue with some versions of Guitar Rig 4 LE would cause all modules to become unavailable to the user, rendering any instance of Guitar Rig 4 to appear empty.  To address this issue, make sure Guitar Rig 4 LE is updated to the latest version:

•  1.      Install Guitar Rig 4 LE from the SONAR X1 installation disk
  • 2.      Open the Native Instruments “Service Center” application
  • 3.      Click the “Update” tab at the top of the screen
  • 4.      Select “Guitar Rig 4”
  • 5.      Click “Download”
  •  Once Guitar Rig 4 LE has been updated, it is necessary to “Scan for new Presets” before use:
  • 1.      Open the Guitar Rig 4 standalone application
  • 2.      Click “Options” at the top of the screen
  • 3.      Click “Scan”
  •  Once Guitar Rig 4 LE is fully updated all presets and projects should load properly.