Anyone have Slate VCC to see if you have a bug I'm seeing?

Myriad Rocker

I have already reached out to the Slate support and am waiting on someone to get back to me.  In the meantime, I figured I would reach out here.

I'm currently having an issue where I have VCC inserted into VMR and select Brit 4K G (or any of them other than RC Tube).  I have this done on multiple tracks.  After saving and going and changing a few other things and save again, I go back to the other tracks that I changed and they have reverted back to RC Tube.  This eventually happens to ALL of the tracks.  Everything switches to RC Tube.  I tested this on multiple songs and, while seemingly random at times, it is consistent.

I may be able to screen cap it and show it.  But I'm curious if someone else can replicate this.  Since it's happening in multiple songs, I don't feel it's a temp issue that can be resolved by simply re-instantiating the plugin.  I've tried that anyway and it didn't fix it.

I feel like what I'm saying above is kind of confusing so I'll see if I can do a screen capture as well.

Slate support said it was because I had a license of RC Tube specifically and also VCC from the All Access both activated on my iLok.  So the direction was to deactivate RC Tube on my iLok and that should fix it.

I also found that if I created a preset and specifically used that, it seemed to stick.  But that's a terrible work around IMO.  But a workaround nonetheless.

Hopefully this helps someone with this issue, should it come up again.

• Like 1