SI Drum Kit suddenly no audio

Nate Buker

I'm pretty new with this but I'm using SI Drums in a project doing nothing fancy just kick hat and snare using my Avid Keyboard controller. I did a ton of takes overdubbing the high hat a bunch of times and listening back. Suddenly I get no audio from my drums. Nothing is muted, nothing is soloed all the audio recording tracks are fine, just no signal going to the master bus and the keyboard triggers the plug in but no sound at all. Looking at the kit window it responds to keyboard and mouse clicks but gives no sound.

I started a new project and brought in SI Drums and it works fine. It must be something I did in my project. Please help.  I've  attached a screen shot of the project just to give the basic idea how things look on the surface.

CW_screenshot.jpg

A few things come to mind.
1-Open the synth rack from the view menu and make sure there isn’t 2 versions running. 
2- insert a new version and copy the midi data to the new track. The original might have just wandered off which sucks but you just never know with computers 

• Like 1

Thanks for chiming in guys! I got around it all using John's suggestions and saved the session as a different version. I'll look at the first one and see what David's talking about. Thanks to you both for a good experience for my first time on this forum!