TS64 Transient Shaper

I have a number of the . . . -64 FX that used to come with SONAR because I installed Bandlab's Cakewalk while I still had versions of SONAR installed.  Cakewalk detected those and automatically made them accessible.  FWIW, I tested all of them and IIRC, at least one of them was very sluggish. Not sure if it was a setting on my PC or what.

image.png.5530b37b07d6c76566c3d88a557ae337.png

I just did a quickie MIDI test of the TS-64 and on my PC there is a very noticeable delay from the time a note is played on a usb keyboard and the sound emerges from the TS-64. Playing back tracks it doesn't seem to have such a delay if there is any at all. To test I duplicated a short bassline to a track with the TS-64 removed and played both simultaneously.  

Maybe its not included because there is a problem with the plugin on  some PCs?  Just a guess

Edited by User 905133
To strikeout my guess based on the explanation in the TS-64 chm file.

8 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I just did a quickie MIDI test of the TS-64 and on my PC there is a very noticeable delay from the time a note is played on a usb keyboard and the sound emerges from the TS-64. Playing back tracks it doesn't seem to have such a delay if there is any at all. To test I duplicated a short bassline to a track with the TS-64 removed and played both simultaneously.  

Bet there is information in the TS-64 documentation about this.

Click the F1 key when the plug-in UI is open and has focus to read the TS-64 help file.

• Thanks 1