Feature Request to add VST from the piano roll

Xel Ohh

I would like the ability to add vsts from the piano roll view as well as rename the tracks from the piano roll view. Currently I have to come out of piano roll view just to rename the track like if its a kontact instrument and I have it broken into 16 tracks I would like the ability to name all the tracks in the piano roll as well it will stop the back and forth of the track view to piano roll and would help the work flow. Adding the vst in the piano would be a time saver for me .. I like to stay in the piano roll when Im working. I hope the Bakers can look into these things as well. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Xel Ohh said:

I would like the ability to add vsts from the piano roll view as well as rename the tracks from the piano roll view. Currently I have to come out of piano roll view just to rename the track like if its a kontact instrument and I have it broken into 16 tracks I would like the ability to name all the tracks in the piano roll as well it will stop the back and forth of the track view to piano roll and would help the work flow. Adding the vst in the piano would be a time saver for me .. I like to stay in the piano roll when Im working. I hope the Bakers can look into these things as well. 

Add vsti problem i solved by undocking browser and i hit B when  i want  access fast and click on instruments what i want to add and i see them in track pane of piano roll. vsts i can drop from browser to Pressing I in inspector view : )

Edited by solarlux

1 hour ago, Xel Ohh said:

@solarlux that may work for my work flow but I would still like to just request the option to at leats change the name in the piano roll view..😄

Yes, track  rename option would be cool in track pane or in inspector side  of Piano roll : )

Edited by solarlux