Sign in to follow this  
Hidden Symmetry

Track 12

A demo version of this instrumental album cut from a batch of symphonic-esque tracks I'm working on.  Simplistic melody & plan on replacing the faux trumpet with an actual player when time permits... enjoy & Be Safe..

• Like 1

The faux trumpet sounds pretty good to me as does the rest of the orchestra. The time lapse video is really cool. I don't think I've seen or even heard about an airplane graveyard like in the video. The transition at 1:37 is very good. Not sure if the music really fits the video IMO at least in this 3 min segment.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Bjorn, I threw together the backing vid quickly, it was first file I picked & felt it fit with the somber mood of the tune.

I might do another when I get the other version together. Thanks for listening.

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
sp

I also thought the trumpet sounded fine - I enjoyed the listen for this one - nice job - somber is a nice way to describe the mood of the song.

Cool video as well.

• Thanks 1

It all works for me it has  a good sound balance and I doubt many would actually notice that the trumpet is faux. Nice job @Hidden Symmetry :) 

Re the grave yard there are planes there that have never even flown, how wasteful is that?

• Thanks 1

I guess I got here too late for the video but the new demo was beautiful.  That f-horn perfectly accentuated the piece.  Well done indeed!!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

I could never do this

chuck mangione  says "nice laid back spectral romp on a bed of daffodils and sage"

the choir was right there

Great description! sometimes these tunes come out that way. I wrote this tune in one pass & decided to leave as is, schmaltz included!