Jump to content
  • 0
spacekid.90

Can not log in BandLabs Assistant

Question

Hello there,

 

Lately, I have not been able to log in BandLab Assistant to update Cakewalk.

When I open BandLab Assistant and click "Log In" it buffers a little and then does nothing.

I tried uninstalling and installing the app again but it did not work.

 

Thank you,

spacekid.90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
15 hours ago, Promidi said:

Are you logging of with your Cakewalk credentials (recommended) or your Facebook / Google  credentials

Try uninstalling Bandlab Assistant then downloading from here and reinstalling - even if you do have the latest version (The latest version of Bandlab Assistant 6.00)

https://www.bandlab.com/download/assistant/windows

Hi Promidi,

Thank you for your input.

I tried uninstalling and then downloading and reinstalling again (from the link that you provided) but it did not work.

' Are you logging of with your Cakewalk credentials (recommended) ' --> it does not even let me to that. When I press the green Log In button it just buffers and does nothing

BandLab login.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, spacekid.90 said:

Hi Promidi,

Thank you for your input.

I tried uninstalling and then downloading and reinstalling again (from the link that you provided) but it did not work.

' Are you logging of with your Cakewalk credentials (recommended) ' --> it does not even let me to that. When I press the green Log In button it just buffers and does nothing

 

What didn't work, the Bandlab download from my link (which I just retested and it works from here) , or the installation from a successful download.

What version of Windows are you running.  Have you installed all the latest patches - including the latest Vdist C++ runtimes

The latest Vdist C++ runtimes are downloaded from here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Hare you tried temporarily disabling your antivirus program

Have you tried running Bandlab installer as admin?

If you cannot log on , then the sounds like you have systemic PC issues (unrelated to Bandlab Assistant)

Sounds like you will need someone to physically visit to help troubleshoot your PC issue that is preventing Bandlab Assistant from working properly.  (Even if Bandlab Assistant is the only program you're having issues with)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, Promidi said:

What didn't work, the Bandlab download from my link (which I just retested and it works from here) , or the installation from a successful download.

What version of Windows are you running.  Have you installed all the latest patches - including the latest Vdist C++ runtimes

The latest Vdist C++ runtimes are downloaded from here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Hare you tried temporarily disabling your antivirus program

Have you tried running Bandlab installer as admin?

If you cannot log on , then the sounds like you have systemic PC issues (unrelated to Bandlab Assistant)

Sounds like you will need someone to physically visit to help troubleshoot your PC issue that is preventing Bandlab Assistant from working properly.  (Even if Bandlab Assistant is the only program you're having issues with)

Download and installation worked.  "Log In" does not work.  It just does the loading thing like in the image above and then does nothing.

I am running Windows 10 64 and I have the latest Vdist C ++ runtimes.

I tried disabling antivirus as well.

I tried running BandLab installer as admin too.

I tried starting BandLab as admin nothing happened.

 

You are right it must be something with PC even though everything besides BandLab seems to work fine.

I will try to restore the system to earlier point and see how it helps.

 

Thank you again,

spacekid.90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, spacekid.90 said:

Hi Promidi,

Thank you for your input.

I tried uninstalling and then downloading and reinstalling again (from the link that you provided) but it did not work.

' Are you logging of with your Cakewalk credentials (recommended) ' --> it does not even let me to that. When I press the green Log In button it just buffers and does nothing

BandLab login.png

the same thing happened to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2/5/2021 at 5:58 AM, Caleb said:

the same thing happened to me

Hello Caleb,

Disabling the antivirus did not work but uninstalling it did the trick :) I don't know why. Maybe I should have disabled the antivirus and then restarted the Windows in order for the antivirus to become inactive? Could be..

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

spacekid.90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, spacekid.90 said:

Disabling the antivirus did not work but uninstalling it did the trick :)

 

Which AV was it?

I'm using Malwarebytes Premium with RT protection enabled and never had an issue.

I have also excluded all Cakewalk folders in Mbam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I have the same issue: I can't log into BandLab Assistant. I did everything people said here except uninstalling didn't help for me. I also created a Reddit post but noone was able to help me (at least yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...