How do I get Cakewalk to export only to the names given by a track?

OK, here's the problem I've always had with Cakewalk products, ever since it was called Pro Audio.  Here's the scenario:-

First I create a new folder with the name of the song/tune

I create a new project using the same name as the folder.

I record several tracks, mix and master them for a final master track, I then decide I want to export the individual tracks as seps/stem, so I click File->Export->Audio, then I select from the Bounce Settings, Source Category, tracks, which all the tracks that have audio are selected, and each track has a name such as Drums, Bass, Rhythm Gtr1, etc etc, so I then navigate to the new folder, then select 'Files of Type = wave', then it's at this stage that I wonder why it's asking for a file name, when all it has to do is to save those tracks as the selected wave files using each of the track names, IE, Drums.wav, Bass.wav, but instead it wants any name you give it, because each file will have the name of the song, some other stuff, then the name of the track, then some other stuff, then the extension .wav.

What I wanted is the export to only save the files using the names of the tracks, and not to add anything to the file names(s), which mean I have to manually rename each file to the tracks name.