New project issue with latest update.

Gerry 1943

Has anyone encountered any issues when opening a new project with the latest update?

I can't get any of the choices for a new session.....the synth rack is screwed up.....I get a blank screen with no tracks.....etc...etc...

What did they do?

Thank you for any help.  Much appreciated.

Gerry

Maybe side-effect of having the 'Basic' Workspace' enabled? Try setting Workspace to 'Advanced' or 'None' (access to everything with no predefined views).

Beyond that, maybe give exact steps you're using to start a project, and upload a screenshot or two showing the problems. 

Thank you for the info, but where do I find  " basic Workplace " I looked and cannot find it.

And another thing I noticed, when starting a new project, in the template area, the only thing that appears is the word BASIC.

Before this update, whenever I strated a new project, I had a whole list of options. Now they are gone.

Should I return to an older version?

Thank you for any help.

Regards

Gerry

18 hours ago, Gerry 1943 said:

Thank you for the info, but where do I find  " basic Workplace " I looked and cannot find it.

And another thing I noticed, when starting a new project, in the template area, the only thing that appears is the word BASIC.

Before this update, whenever I strated a new project, I had a whole list of options. Now they are gone.

Should I return to an older version?

Thank you for any help.

Regards

Gerry

You can find info here:

Hope it helps.