Deep in Lab [version 2022.06]::.

MarianoGF

48 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

With all the tracks / wave forms being black and white, it is an interesting departure from the normal that is for sure.

@Brian Walton I did it like this because I personally think that the way to colorize every track should be just one: the palette.

Edited by MarianoGF

37 minutes ago, MarianoGF said:

I did it like this because I personally think that the way to colorize every track should be just one: the palette.

Indeed it is an interesting way to do it that I'm not sure I've seen before.   I don't even use the "strip" colors a lot but apprecite the simplicity of the BW view as the "fruit loops" track colors can become a bit much over time.

• 1 month later...

Dear Deep in Lab users,

I'm vacationing out of the city right now, without any PC, so I will make the current 2021.01 update to the theme on the first week of February. Thanks for your patience.

Stay tunned!

Edited by MarianoGF
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rudy Varner said:

When the currently selected track FX plugin is highlighted, both the box and text are orange and makes it almost impossible to read. Can we get the text changed to black?

@Rudy Varner can you post a screenshot so I can understand better? Thanks for using the theme.

Edited by MarianoGF

• MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [2021.4 update comming when release available]::.
  • MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [version 2021.04]::.
  • MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [for CbB 2021.04]::.
  • MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [ready for CbB 2021.06]::.
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I like doing "theme" themes, and I like this BandLab-themed one.

Any chance of putting your orange/white art changes into a Mercury-based light theme? Singapore Flowers? 😄

I found with Nickel Mint/Racing Green and Blue Ice/Midnight Blue that I was able to reuse a lot of button and other art between them.

@Starship Krupa good idea. Unfortunately I don't think I have these days the time to start and finish a new theme. But I'll consider it for the near future.

Thanks!

• MarianoGF changed the title to Deep in Lab [theme ready for CbB 2021.11]::.