Sign in to follow this  
aidan o driscoll

AND IT GETS BETTER with REVERB .. Just loads of presets, midis etc - ALL FREE .. 2 pages of stuff

Posted (edited)

Especially good if you happen to have ARTURIA stuff

Much is ProTools packs, but also many general packs it seems. 

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Aidan for all of your efforts to fill my hard drives and SSDs 🤣 

All of your posts alone should keep me busy for the next few years never mind months! :) ...and there's all of Larry's which were already keeping me well occupied!

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Aidan for all of your efforts to fill my hard drives and SSDs 🤣 

All of your posts alone should keep me busy for the next few years never mind months! :) ...and there's all of Larry's which were already keeping me well occupied!

I know,  I just came across that lot on a spanish muso mag site. This REVERB stuff is unreal .. i must test the Arturia presets and see how they work. Not too worried about the protools kits BUT the presets might be included for arturia etc.

Whatever about next few years I can def say thats our WEEKEND screwed trying to get all this stuff setup  :D

• Like 1

Just tested some of these downloads with respect to ARTURIA instruments.

Most of the files include INDIVIDUAL PRESETS for various Arturia instruments. You simply open the Arturia Instrument and import preset.

• Thanks 1

I don't understand what an AU preset is? If I have Softube Tape (as an example) why wouldn't the presets work with any plugin type?

Just now, RSMcGuitar said:

Right. So the presets only work on Mac?

Maybe the .aupreset BUT I am finding lots of presets for the arturia instruments like the CS80 and the DX7

Posted (edited)

If you happen to have ABLETON LIVE then from the link in the OP and @Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann post above I highly recommend you down load the free ABLETON projects .. excellent stuff. I love the Stranger things theme Live project & Hall and Oates Cant go for that

And EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD .. mind blowing sequencing

• Like 1