Rhodes V-Pan Plugin FREE at Audioplugin Deals

Wibbles

See: https://audioplugin.deals/product/v-pan-fx-plugin-by-rhodes-music/

THE RHODES V-PAN: AN ICONIC SOUND FROM THE RHODES LEGACY – 100% FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME ($38 Value)

For the next few days, we’re offering The V-Pan FX Plugin by Rhodes Music 100% FREE!

If you’re on a quest to add depth and dimension to your keyboard or synth, create mind-bending textures for your guitar, infuse ethereal FX sounds, or even give your vocals a unique twist, look no further than the V-Pan.

This is an APD exclusive limited time free download you should not miss, download now!

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

• Wibbles changed the title to Rhodes V-Pan Plugin FREE at Audioplugin Deals

Hmmm

• CodeMeter handles the actual cryptography and checking of licenses

For your plugins to work properly, this application must be running in the background. Note that this is a lightweight application that places little or no demands on your computer and stores all information locally (no personal data is transmitted to the cloud).

image.png.fe2ac6a7d685723bdeb108419414876c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Meh 1

2 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Hmmm

• CodeMeter handles the actual cryptography and checking of licenses

For your plugins to work properly, this application must be running in the background. Note that this is a lightweight application that places little or no demands on your computer and stores all information locally (no personal data is transmitted to the cloud).

image.png.fe2ac6a7d685723bdeb108419414876c.png

damn....

thank you for pointing this out.  

I'd taken the steps to get the license (because fomo is a thing) but I had this strange feeling to not install it yet.  Now I know why.  

I decided to delete it without installing when I started getting emails about free shipping for "my new mk8".  First I just went to unsubscribe, until it showed in my prefs that I should get emails about my new Mk8, which I don't have, didn't and wouldn't and couldn't order.  A company that can't keep their account info straight, and/or have deceptive info there, etc., isn't one I want to deal with. 

44 minutes ago, Amberwolf said:

I decided to delete it without installing when I started getting emails about free shipping for "my new mk8".  First I just went to unsubscribe, until it showed in my prefs that I should get emails about my new Mk8, which I don't have, didn't and wouldn't and couldn't order.  A company that can't keep their account info straight, and/or have deceptive info there, etc., isn't one I want to deal with. 

Thanks...

Yeah... between the many issues and if any, not yet responded from the company as their' supplied serial number keeps reporting as invalid. I've contacted them, but no response... yet? We'll see.

In the meantime I started experiencing some audio anomalies today and I'm still trying to track them down. New plugins are always suspicious...

So I decided to uninstall it and discovered that it did indeed install codemeter with no prompting or other mention.

I've removed both...

I had two of the worst machine lockups I've ever had on this normally very stable machine all day. twice forcing me to Hard Hard reBoot in order to recover.

The anomaly still occurs and I'm now eliminating a few plugins I don't often use...

BEWARE!

Installed it! Liked it very much BUT my very stable computer started getting wonky, freezing, slow response on clicking, some slight delay in pressing play and actually starting, etc.!

Uninstalled both V-pan and Codemeter and cleaned the drive, rebooted and all problems are gone!

NOTE: UNINSTALLING V-pan DOES NOT GET RID OF CODEMETER! YOU MUST UNINSTALL CODEMETER AS WELL!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

BEWARE!

Installed it! Liked it very much BUT my very stable computer started getting wonky, freezing, slow response on clicking, some slight delay in pressing play and actually starting, etc.!

Uninstalled both V-pan and Codemeter and cleaned the drive, rebooted and all problems are gone!

NOTE: UNINSTALLING V-pan DOES NOT GET RID OF CODEMETER! YOU MUST UNINSTALL CODEMETER AS WELL!!!

Thanks Sidney...

I had a funny feeling with this one.

I liked it too but also found my normally stable machine misbehaving.

Suspecting that the uninstall would not remove codemeter I immediately found and removed it.

A full reboot later and my machine is once again well behaved!

Kiss that one goodbye!