Finally: SynthMaster 3 is out

Fleer

Finally: SynthMaster 3 is out

Thanks for the heads up!  I was on version 15420. So, I took the extra step of clicking "Check for Updates" (logo in upper left) on your say so and was given the opportunity to download a newer version (which I did.)  So thanks for letting us know a release version is out.

**Addendum: Inserting a Synthmaster 3 Instrument Track into a project didn't trigger the "new version available" message nor did opening projects with the earlier versions of SM3 in either Cakewalk/Sonar or Voltage Modular.

Edited by User 905133
Reworded the post; addendum added
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, husker said:

I've got a foot out the door on this forum (really don't like the direction it is going) so I'll say "thanks to @Fleer" for my probable last post.  He talked me into buying the SM2 Everything bundle years ago, and it all came to fruition today.   Thanks Fleer! 

You’re welcome. I was happy to see that shiny SM3 pop up in my Everything Bundle!

13 hours ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

I had my upgrade to 3 in my cart yesterday for $23 and decided to wait till today to choose my 3 free expansions and the price jumped from$23 to $39!!!

13 hours ago, Ron Stranghoener said:

Now it jumped to $49??!!

blimey, is it an oasis ticket? 🤪

• Haha 2

Ahh man.....now I'm going to have to think of a new reference to make when mocking how long something is taking.......

Me for the last however many years.......

" Yeah right......... Synthmaster 3 will likely be out before that happens...."

Any suggestions ?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, paulo said:

Ahh man.....now I'm going to have to think of a new reference to make when mocking how long something is taking.......

Me for the last however many years.......

" Yeah right......... Synthmaster 3 will likely be out before that happens...."

Any suggestions ?

Zebra 3?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1