Are we seeing then end of the WAD?

Bapu

16 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

"Posts for competitive products will be removed."

That's the trouble with the world today. It's almost impossible to say anything because there are so many people who only see what they want to see and then use their twisted logic to make it seem like something else was said. It seems these people are simply unable to not see so called "hidden" references in every sentence.

• Haha 1

I thought it was a joke that Sonar is back so I took a look at their website. Apparently it is back.

The only way I could find to get it was if I signed up for a subscription. Is that right or am I misunderstanding their website?

3 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

I thought it was a joke that Sonar is back so I took a look at their website. Apparently it is back.

The only way I could find to get it was if I signed up for a subscription. Is that right or am I misunderstanding their website?

i believe you can get a free 3 day trial (no saving/exporting) but yes you are correct

2 hours ago, pwalpwal said:

i believe you can get a free 3 day trial (no saving/exporting) but yes you are correct

No thanks then. That's a shame. I was really looking forward using it again.

I will never use any software that I can't buy a one time license for and keep using as long as my hardware supports it.

I've always said it and I meant it, Sonar was always my DAW of choice. I would have gladly switched back to it from Studio One. But not like this.

The second Studio One pulls that, I'll use what I have as long as I can, and switch to something else. 

And if they all go that way, I'll switch back to tape.