Reviving Old Projects from 2012...

I'm trying to revive some old tracks from 2012.

I used back then SI-Electric Piano

Dimension Pro x64

Guitar Rig 5

I've still got my old legacy Cakewalk account. I understand these were included back then but I can't see all those versions listed?

What do you think is the best way of trying to find the right plugs from 12 years ago so I can revive and finish mixing my old tracks?

I tried installing Platinium again but it said it was a subscription? I'm so lost as it's been 12 years since I've done all this!!

My original computer which had this all died, but I had the audio files on a separate HD which I was able to extract. The OS and Software HD is fried. Just want to get my old sounds back!!

Mimage.png.15f942903b6175be28e540685caa31f8.pngimage.png.0c065724ffbc8fec4d4dd49d517986b3.png

@mattplaysguitar So long as you make sure you used the updated version of Command Center, you'll be able to download and install any of your previously "connected" Cakewalk products. 

57 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

I don’t use guitar rig, was it included with Sonar Platinum or one of the earlier Sonar X?

There was a basic version of Guitar Rig 4 that was included with SONAR X1

• Like 2

@mattplaysguitar very early versions of SONAR came with Guitar Rig 3 possibly 4 but never Guitar Rig 5. Install the NI plugin manager will get you your Guitar Rig. 

BFD 2 is another third party drums  from FXexpansion. The limiter is another third party product.

All the Sonar stuff is available through the new version of the CCC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

So long as you make sure you used the updated version of Command Center, you'll be able to download and install any of your previously "connected" Cakewalk products.

"Connected" stuff like Platinum and MC7?  Because CCC is literally missing half of my stuff.  I haven't reported it because everything else is on my legacy account product page.

5 minutes ago, sjoens said:

"Connected" stuff like Platinum and MC7?  Because CCC is literally missing half of my stuff.  I haven't reported it because everything else is on my legacy account product page.

Yeah, legacy products (at the time) were not added to the Command Center infrastructure. Anything else that was available as a download should still be there on your account page though. IIRC it was X1 that had the first option to download the app at all. Going beyond that requires having the physical media. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1