Ujam Silk 2 $19

Fleer

Maybe this will help.

you have two options; one is “player” that is for using the various phrases. The other is “instrument”. That should let you play it from your midi keyboard. 
AFAIK, all the Ujam instruments work this way…
HTH,

t

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Maybe this will help.

you have two options; one is “player” that is for using the various phrases. The other is “instrument”. That should let you play it from your midi keyboard. 
AFAIK, all the Ujam instruments work this way…
HTH,

t

I think most people know that. The instrument mode is frustrating for many users because it doesn't let you play notes like on a keyboard. Instead, the right hand plays the fretboard and the left hand defines how you trigger the notes that have been activated by the fretboard-hand. That ensures that whatever you play is actually possible for a real guitarist to play too, and gives more realistic results, but doesn't give you the freedom of easily playing any combination of notes.

What many people would like to have, I believe, is an instrument mode where you hit C2 and the guitar plays C2. Hit D4 and the guitar plays D4. But Silk 2 doesn't offer that, neither in Play, nor in instrument mode.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

6 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

What many people would like to have, I believe, is an instrument mode where you hit C2 and the guitar plays C2. Hit D4 and the guitar plays D4. But Silk 2 doesn't offer that, neither in Play, nor in instrument mode.

^ this 100%

I bought Carbon instead. Really nice plugin and also on sale. 

• Like 1