Tracktion Waveform Pro 13 buy or upgrade ( upgr from 12 ) - 40% off

aidan o driscoll

Limited time flash sale! Buy Waveform Pro for $119.40 (normally $199) or upgrade your existing license for only $59.40 (normally $99). The huge library of pro-quality plugins, virtual instruments, and presets will inspire you to explore new sonic possibilities. Experience music production like never before with Waveform Pro 13.

Discount code:
W13SUMMER

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-pro-buy

• Like 3

I’m still on Waveform 12.5 because 13 really doesn’t add anything that I would use. My upgrade cost would be 40% off of $99.

If I skip a version It would cost me around $50. So I’ll probably upgrade during the Black Friday sales for that reason alone.

Either way, at least it keeps working after purchasing a version. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’m a Waveform Pro aficionado 

I'm trying hard to not collect DAWs (only have Cubase and FL).  Cubase is the every day driver, and never really go on with FL.   I keep looking at Bitwig, but what do you like about Waveform? 

• Like 1

Don’t use Cubase myself, I’m afraid. I’ve got FL but I’m not yet into that one either. 
Anyway, I’m a GUI and sounds addict, so I dig Logic Pro, Bitwig and Waveform, the latter also because of Tracktion’s pretty good synths. 

Waveform has a different workflow and some features are available via 3rd party plugins. It has bundled synths at times which are nice (and I use on occasion... and Fleer just mentioned), but I only ever had 8 and 10. Definitely trial using it first, the workflow kept me from using it personally.

Well, as long you will have to pay the price for a new version if you missed 1 upgrade (my case, from 11 to 13)... I'll never buy anything there again... "Thanks to be our client", what a joke 😉 

10 hours ago, mettelus said:

Waveform has a different workflow and some features are available via 3rd party plugins. It has bundled synths at times which are nice (and I use on occasion... and Fleer just mentioned), but I only ever had 8 and 10. Definitely trial using it first, the workflow kept me from using it personally.

Re trialing .. keep in mind WAVEFORM FREE ( based on latest paid ver ) is very usable I think:

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free

comparison chart:

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-compare-versions

AND - not bad for free I suppose:

- Unlimited tracks, clips, folders, & submixes
- VST3/VST2/AU/LV2 plugin support

• Like 3

17 hours ago, husker said:

I'm trying hard to not collect DAWs (only have Cubase and FL).  Cubase is the every day driver, and never really go on with FL.   I keep looking at Bitwig, but what do you like about Waveform? 

LOL such a lightweight.  Since I view Bitwig like Waves I avoid but was really tempted by their last offering.  I love FL until I get to the mixing part.....bit I'm stuck with it for my existence.