Dream a Life (2024)

steve@baselines.com

This finally has lyrics.  I plan to include this on my third album release which will be called Charm and completed some time in early 2025.  It won't be ready for all those Christmas sales (LOL - there are no sales anticipated, but I love releasing them anyway).

There are both audio and video files available at the link below. 

https://baselines.com/?p=7138

As always thanks for listening and if you hear anything that could be done better, surely let me know.

Steve

• Like 4

Great job Steve. That looked and sounded like quite a production !  I really enjoyed the visuals and I am for sure going to look up the old stop action original flic. I enjoyed the light and very Beatleish sound of this .  Enjoyed it ..

mark

• Like 1

Wow what a production indeed!!  The music was complex,  well played and fun.  The lyrics were also.  The visuals were also a treat and also well done.

The whole thing was a treat and most enjoyable.

Oh ya, and it also sounded very Beatlesque (quite an accomplishment!

Excellent work. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2024 at 6:32 AM, mark skinner said:

Great job Steve. That looked and sounded like quite a production !  I really enjoyed the visuals and I am for sure going to look up the old stop action original flic. I enjoyed the light and very Beatleish sound of this .  Enjoyed it ..

mark

Thanks Mark - yes, that video from 1933 was really well done - I can't imagine how long it took to put together.

Steve

19 hours ago, freddy j said:

Wow what a production indeed!!  The music was complex,  well played and fun.  The lyrics were also.  The visuals were also a treat and also well done.

The whole thing was a treat and most enjoyable.

Oh ya, and it also sounded very Beatlesque (quite an accomplishment!

Excellent work. 

Hi Freddy - thank you for listening and for the great feedback!

Steve

Must have been tedious to put that movie together back in 1933. Lots of cutting and pasting, as in a knife and tape and not the digital definitions today. Nice work on syncing the lyrics to the beat. The Beatles nod at the end fit in very well.

I think I'd try changing the Twin Peaks clip to monochrome and adding an old time look filter on it. And when that doesn't work I'd revert back to the original.

Always interesting stuff you do, Steve.
-Bjorn

• Like 1

On 8/24/2024 at 1:24 PM, bjornpdx said:

Must have been tedious to put that movie together back in 1933. Lots of cutting and pasting, as in a knife and tape and not the digital definitions today. Nice work on syncing the lyrics to the beat. The Beatles nod at the end fit in very well.

I think I'd try changing the Twin Peaks clip to monochrome and adding an old time look filter on it. And when that doesn't work I'd revert back to the original.

Always interesting stuff you do, Steve.
-Bjorn

I love that comment about reverting!  That's my sense of humor right there.  Actually I thought about trying to do that at one time, but I kept thinking that sometimes (for me rarely) people have dreams in color, so it was like somebody going to sleep at that moment and switching into color.  Plus it saved me some work not converting it.  LOL

Thanks for your input, I truly enjoy it.

• Like 1