equality

On 8/10/2024 at 9:40 PM, bjornpdx said:

Nice use (and control) of delay fx and I like how the piano fits in so well with the backing track.  I really enjoyed this one.
-Bjorn

Agreed, very nice🎹

On 8/11/2024 at 6:40 AM, bjornpdx said:

Nice use (and control) of delay fx and I like how the piano fits in so well with the backing track.  I really enjoyed this one.
-Bjorn

Thank you Bjorn! Glad you liked the delay. 

On 8/14/2024 at 7:43 AM, noynekker said:

Sounds great, uplifting ! Good blend of synths and piano  . . . relaxing and easy to listen to, well done, enjoyed it very much.

Great comment! Thank you noynekker! 

On 8/14/2024 at 7:43 AM, noynekker said:

Sounds great, uplifting ! Good blend of synths and piano  . . . relaxing and easy to listen to, well done, enjoyed it very much.

Hi

I agree totally - really enjoyable listen

Cool

Nigel

The link didn't work on my browser, but i found the song on your souncloud site.
Enjoyable instrumental tune with joyful mood. Nice melody lines and pleasant sounds. Good job.

On 8/19/2024 at 10:47 AM, Makke said:

The link didn't work on my browser, but i found the song on your souncloud site.
Enjoyable instrumental tune with joyful mood. Nice melody lines and pleasant sounds. Good job.

I don't know why the link is messed up. Thanks for the struggle to listen and comment anyway. Glad you liked it. Kiitos! 

Wow I like this!  The piano chords are appealing, could listen for hours.  I hear a sub bass but no regular bass.  Which does keep it the mood lite, but a bass I think would be ok in some parts.   Super nice. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2024 at 3:15 AM, MichaelJohn said:

Wow I like this!  The piano chords are appealing, could listen for hours.  I hear a sub bass but no regular bass.  Which does keep it the mood lite, but a bass I think would be ok in some parts.   Super nice. 

Thank you kindly for those words Michael! Truly appreciated!