Ujam 808 Flash Sale @Audiodelux

kricho

6 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Good luck getting any of those BM Vst3 ti work in a DAW.  When Reaper rejects them other DAWs will follow.

I have never had any problems with these in any of the DAWs I own, including Reaper, and Studio One.

19 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I have never had any problems with these in any of the DAWs I own, including Reaper, and Studio One.

Not me it's only Vst3 that's the issue in the Beatmakers.  I think the only DAW that didn't have an issue was FL Studio.

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

Not me it's only Vst3 that's the issue in the Beatmakers.  I think the only DAW that didn't have an issue was FL Studio.

Interesting. So they are being rejected on plugin scanning?  I just checked. I have 6 Beatmakers and the VST3s all show up in Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Cakewalk, and Waveform. Do you have a custom install of UJAM plugins?

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Interesting. So they are being rejected on plugin scanning?  I just checked. I have 6 Beatmakers and the VST3s all show up in Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Cakewalk, and Waveform. Do you have a custom install of UJAM plugins?

Yep the scanner sticks on Vice and another one. Not so much with the other ones. 

The Ujam 808 deal is also available at lots of other sites, like Bestservice, Ujam itself, Plugin Boutique.
I bought one at Plugin Boutique and don't need the freebie because I already have it. If anybody wants Softube VCA Compressor, DM me, you can have my license (not registered yet) for free. Update: Taken.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

That is more data points than my single instance. I wonder what the issue is. Are you on Windows?

Of course.   It may be their everything installer.  The instrument libraries I relocate their data on another drive. So the BM are installed there to.  So I guess getting hold of individual installers and putting those sounds on C drive might work. 

3 hours ago, Paul Young said:

Of course.   It may be their everything installer.  The instrument libraries I relocate their data on another drive. So the BM are installed there to.  So I guess getting hold of individual installers and putting those sounds on C drive might work. 

My suggestion may not be helpful, because you suffer the issue on three systems, but I was having the same issue (scanner stopping forever on certain UJAM plugs).  I tried uninstalling all and reinstalling. No joy.  Then I uninstalled again and went digging into the Windows hidden directories and found UJAM directories/files that were left behind, and the file names indicated the problem plug-ins.  I deleted the directories, re-installed (again),  and all has been working since.  I also keep the data (blob files) on a separate logical (not boot) drive. 

• Like 1

I did the Bapu thing and bought all of the ones I didn't have and it wasn't $88,

UJAM is another one of those developers I like because of licensing but I rarely use it.  Oh wait I rarely use most of the stuff I bought.  I think my most used app is Firefox. 

We often neglect these drum apps in our DAWs.   Live, FL Studio,  and the LE version in Cubase are more than adequate.  Battery is often neglected.

But the beauty of these 3rd party apps is to make your DAW take longer to start up..  Mixcraft adds humor when scanning plugins.