Can’t figure out audio issue.

I have a i7000k machine that recently lost the main SSD. 

I bought a new Samsung ssd and installed it.  I also installed a new win 11pro. 

I’m using an Apollo 8p and uad satellite octo, all thunderbolt.  I’m using a fractal audio II xl as well. 

When I run sonar, the Apollo thunderbolt shows up as available and works great.  However, using the pc to do anything else does not work.  No audio devices can be found! If I try to use my fractal audio guitar processor with its USB connector, the system tries to use it as an audio device. Not good. 
This system worked great before the new SSD and win11.  Not so good now. 
Any ideas? 

Thunderbolt control center sees the Apollo 8p and UAD Satellite octo.

In sonar under preferences,  it shows all of the input and output of apollo.  Sonar itself seems to be running ok. 

Anything else like videos or music does not work.

If I enable the HD controller for ASUS in bios, then the ASUS shows up but is just in the asus speakers... crap.

If I turn on my AXE FX USB, the PC tries to run with that.

This was a smooth running system before win11.  

I'm way past frustrated now. 

This PC is my third build from Jim Roseberry/Purrfect Audio.  It was not cheap and has been great  until now.    

Are the TB interfaces enabled in (checks what Windows 11 calls it now) Settings > System > Sound > All sound devices?

I have my HDMI disabled for example here:

image.thumb.png.3e007a51bcf16273a05bee5b931ab67f.png

image.png

19 hours ago, SteveE9C6 said:

This PC is my third build from Jim Roseberry/Purrfect Audio.  It was not cheap and has been great  until now.

Have you contacted them about it?