APD Deal: TONEX by IK Multimedia $49.99 or $40

BTP

Get legendary tones & unlimited possibilities with TONEX by IK Multimedia – Now 75% off!

Experience the future of tone modeling with TONEX, the revolutionary AI-powered software that lets you capture, share, and explore an infinite universe of sound. For a limited time, get TONEX for just $49.99 (normally $199.99) and unlock:

• 400 included Tone Models: Instantly access legendary amps, cabs, and pedals.
  • 40 Amps / 20 Pedals: Start your collection with a curated selection of iconic gear.
  • Unlimited Tone Model creation: Capture the essence of your own gear or explore new sounds.
  • Unlimited User Tone Model downloads: Access a vast library of user-created tones.
  • Available in VST/AU/AAX formats for Mac/PC: Seamlessly integrate with your favorite DAW.

Check your emails for an extra $9.99 off coupon.

https://audioplugin.deals/product/tonex-by-ik-multimedia/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Fleer said:

This may be the right time to try Tonex. 

I'm on Tonex SE, Fleer and never seen the need to upgrade. However, the price is certainly right! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ToneX is very very nice, IMO.

The ToneNet aspect seemed really interesting to me at first, but I've been buying collections from 3rd party vendors, like Amalgam and Tone Junkie. Keeps the clutter down and it's easier to match an amp with a guitar when you have tone variations on the same amp setup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't get the email but it was on our studio email APD account. The code from it works with my account. 

I'm not sure exactly what I'm buying as I've been using Tonex quite a bit by just going online from AmpliTube 5 and picking Tonex presets and it lets us use them. 

The 20 downloads thing for CS (correcting earlier when I called it SE) also is confusing. 

Any comments on benefits of buying Tonex would be welcome (Peter IK - are you here?)

Thanks,

Doug

Edited by Doug Steinschneider
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

The 20 downloads thing for SE also is confusing. 

There's the free limited CS version which has 20 downloads and 20 Premium Tone Models.

Then there are SE, normal and MAX versions which have unlimited user tone downloads and 200, 400 and 1100 Premium Tone Models.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

No, it isn't modeling technology and it is the only amp in a box worth buying.

Yup, I've pretty much stopped using my other amp sims after Tonex.  And I have a boatload.

• Like 4