VSTBuzz - 60% off “Morph EQ” by Minimal Audio (€18)

Kirean

• 1 month later...

As a fan of E-Mus, this caught my eye. Despite some flaws the RFX-32 add-on was pretty amazing, and the filter controls as implemented in some of the single RU E-Mus gave users tremendous filtering power.

So, I Googled "Is minimal audio's Morph EQ based on E-Mu filters?" and found this:

I recall you are not a fan of manuals/documentation, but if anyone has links to resource materials online that correlate this plug-in with what the E-Mu's were capable of, please share. 

• E-Mu Resources (for those who like manuals):

Thanks for mentioning this deal.  It might prove to be personally useful to Emulate a number of FX. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

As a fan of E-Mus, this caught my eye. Despite some flaws the RFX-32 add-on was pretty amazing, and the filter controls as implemented in some of the single RU E-Mus gave users tremendous filtering power.

So, I Googled "Is minimal audio's Morph EQ based on E-Mu filters?" and found this:

I recall you are not a fan of manuals/documentation, but if anyone has links to resource materials online that correlate this plug-in with what the E-Mu's were capable of, please share. 

• E-Mu Resources (for those who like manuals):

Thanks for mentioning this deal.  It might prove to be personally useful to Emulate a number of FX. 

Its actually much more powerful than the Emu filters, they are now 30 years old, but the idea is taken from that original technology on the samplers.

although this VST is only 2 dimensional, I suppose you could automate a volume on it, for the "Z plane"