Childless Cat Ladies

jack c.

2 hours ago, equality said:

Interesting and original. I get some vibes of the Doors, not only for the organ. I like the second melodic and rhythmic part a lot. 

thanks.jack c

@jack c. . . . I did find this piece fascinating, well done jack ! . . . mostly enjoyed the vocal and lyric, though, the stark organ arrangement really helps paint the picture. I especially enjoyed the last section, you're really having some fun with it, and it shows there.

11 hours ago, noynekker said:

@jack c. . . . I did find this piece fascinating, well done jack ! . . . mostly enjoyed the vocal and lyric, though, the stark organ arrangement really helps paint the picture. I especially enjoyed the last section, you're really having some fun with it, and it shows there.

thanks for listen/comments.jack c

Ah - Jack you have outdone yourself.  I love this.  The bass sounds really carry the song along very well.  That organ gives it a bit of a 1960's edge.  Your vocals really present the lyrics very well.  The message is cutting but is softened up (by presentation musically and vocally) so that it does not cause bleeding.

Great stuff Jack!!

On 8/23/2024 at 1:55 PM, MichaelJohn said:

I enjoyed this!  Love the song vibe and organ, I used to have a vox continental , I hauled it to band jobs back in the day.    And yes the surprising chord changes are great!

thanks mate.jack c