VSTBuzz Closing Down Sale In August

Larry Shelby

On 8/1/2024 at 1:55 PM, Lamia6 said:

Any experience with ImPerfect synth? Bit over 9 bucks with all those presets seems like a really good deal.

I've got it. I don't like it. What annoys me the most is the scroll-bar: When you drag the bar with the mouse and the mouse-cursor is too far to the left or right and leaves the bar, it stops scrolling. That's so frustrating when you try to scroll through the list of presets.

It's got plenty of presets but nothing that you couldn't get from other synths. In the end it will probably just be another unused synth in your pile of shame.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

It's got plenty of presets but nothing that you couldn't get from other synths. In the end it will probably just be another unused synth in your pile of shame.

Ah, sounds like the old Union or Orb deals. Fun to play with for a day or two but honestly cannot remember the last time I ever brought them up,. Then again those were only a buck a piece.

2 hours ago, Lamia6 said:

Any experience with ImPerfect synth? Bit over 9 bucks with all those presets seems like a really good deal.

I tried it many moons ago. Never felt the need to look at it again after the first look. IIRC there was something off about the scroll bar operation when scrolling through presets and the presets themselves were nothing special and all had such helpful names as pad 01 etc.... granted some manufacturer's go to the other end of the scale and offer things like "muted unicorn tears at dawn" and you still have no idea WTF it is without selecting the patch, but sheer laziness like patch 01 is always a big turn off for me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/26/2024 at 1:19 PM, jngnz said:

Here I was, thinking I was a pro at this.

Yeah. I'm a pro addict. Not at actually using all the stuff I've bought.

Also just noticed I have 1082 reward points with VSTbuzz that I never knew how to use. What a waste....

Ugg, now to begin the process of downloading all this. Love my pulse downloader though. It's SO much better than other solutions I have from other companies. I wished everyone would just go to this.

Also wish there was a way to move all my stuff over even if there was a nominal fee...

I'm probably in their top 1% or .05% of customers. It'd be nice if they would convert my reward points over to migrating me over to pulse for all this stuff.

I'm staring at having to work on this daily for the rest of the month. Kinda sux.

PS. Not showing me 100 deals on the blowout salespage. Like 1/5 that. Wished there was a complete list so I could choose more efficiently.

Update: So I typed all my purchases into a little spreadsheet and it came up with 90 products purchased totaling $2134 dollars spent between April 2016 and now. About what I thought dollar wise.

That only took two hours. But the downloading is going to take a few days at least.

Edited by Rational

Well, it didn't take as long as I thought after all. Knocked it all out in two half days.

Some of the downloads no longer work. Just sent an email asking them if they can help me get working downloads for these:

60% of "Shredders Vol. 1" by Audio Imperia

50% off "Electric Bass Bundle" by Dream Audio Tools

SEQui2R + Exp 2 + Exp 3 [€18.98 extra]

68% off The "SEQui2R" Bundle by Audiofier

75% off "The Sync Bundle" by Audio Modern

60% off "Scenes from The Multiverse" by Audio Imperia

70% off "Stigmatized Drummer" by Stigmatized Productions

65% off "The Everything Bundle" by Audio Verge

70% off "KVLT Drums" Plugin by It Might Get Loud (VST/AU)

60% off ECLIPSE by Wide Blue Sound (VST/AU/AAX)

60% off "Distort 2" by Strezov Sampling

80% off "Wiggle" by 2nd Sense Audio

70% off "Klip" by Sample Magic

So 13 out of 90 products didn't have working links. Also some of the older purchases didn't have downloadable .pdf invoices working any longer for some reason.

Seems I bought more stuff in earlier years as the deals seemed better to me then?

Also, 2nd sense audio is gone. Website is something else now. So I don't think the challenge/response registration will work ever again... :(

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Rational said:

Some of the downloads no longer work. Just sent an email asking them if they can help me get working downloads for these:

I'd suggest contacting the developer/s directly (provided they're still around). If you send them proof of purchase, they might add the product/s to your account on their website.

I sent VSTBuzz support an email a few days ago asking if everything (downloads, invoices, purchase history) in my account would be disappearing at the end of August. My understanding of their answer was 'yes', with one exception. As long as any Pulse Downloader codes have been registered in Pulse, they would still be available to download afterwards.

This is sad, but at least we have a heads-up. When T+S closed it happened without forewarning and everything (including downloads in Connect) disappeared.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, antler said:

I'd suggest contacting the developer/s directly (provided they're still around). If you send them proof of purchase, they might add the product/s to your account on their website.

I sent VSTBuzz support an email a few days ago asking if everything (downloads, invoices, purchase history) in my account would be disappearing at the end of August. My understanding of their answer was 'yes', with one exception. As long as any Pulse Downloader codes have been registered in Pulse, they would still be available to download afterwards.

This is sad, but at least we have a heads-up. When T+S closed it happened without forewarning and everything (including downloads in Connect) disappeared.

Thanks for that. Yeah, I haven't heard back yet from VSTBuzz on my email request. So I took your advice and just sent out emails to each company that I could still find. Let's see what happens.

The following products or companies are gone now:

audio-verge.com

wiggle by 2nd sense audio

Klip from Sample Magic

It Might Get Loud is now Urgitone.com

Edited by Rational

7 hours ago, Rational said:

The following products or companies are gone now:

audio-verge.com

wiggle by 2nd sense audio

Klip from Sample Magic

It Might Get Loud is now Urgitone.com

Not sure if this will help, but...

2nd sense audio has gone, as well as its listing on Plugin Boutique. But, I did find Wiggle listed on Producer Spot - might be worth a shot?

https://www.producerspot.com/product/wiggle/

Also, not sure if it's a typo but Ugritone is (just about) still in existence until the end of the year (or at least that's my understanding).

https://ugritone.com/

If you have any success with either of these, please let us know as it might help others in the same situation.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, antler said:

Not sure if this will help, but...

2nd sense audio has gone, as well as its listing on Plugin Boutique. But, I did find Wiggle listed on Producer Spot - might be worth a shot?

https://www.producerspot.com/product/wiggle/

Also, not sure if it's a typo but Ugritone is (just about) still in existence until the end of the year (or at least that's my understanding).

https://ugritone.com/

If you have any success with either of these, please let us know as it might help others in the same situation.

Thanks for that. Terry at vstbuzz replied. Kindly said he'd work through the list and get back to me. I replied letting him know I already reached out to them all and only have four left that I'm working on. So he's cool.

Audio Imperia has not responded yet. But Audiofier and Loot are awesome! Great support from both of them as was as Terry.

• 3 weeks later...

Last week they emailed this coupon VST15-SSG24 promising it would give 15% off. For some reason it was gone, before I could make my purchase. Now it seems to work again, but who knows for how long.

Edited by Tomgu
  • Thanks 1