Humble Bundle - POSER 12 3D Character software deal - £19

aidan o driscoll

Quick post so I remember to follow up on this.

Is this similar to Reallusion where the brunt of things is focused on third-party sales? My biggest gripe with Reallusion has been issues with bouncing models in and out of Blender, so wondering if this is pretty much the same in that regard.

Update to the above: The video below has a nice summary of the final release of Poser 12. I had never heard of Poser so was curious about it. Blender still gets a lot more recommendations on 3D-specific material (and is free).

Edited by mettelus

11 hours ago, mettelus said:

Quick post so I remember to follow up on this.

Is this similar to Reallusion where the brunt of things is focused on third-party sales? My biggest gripe with Reallusion has been issues with bouncing models in and out of Blender, so wondering if this is pretty much the same in that regard.

Update to the above: The video below has a nice summary of the final release of Poser 12. I had never heard of Poser so was curious about it. Blender still gets a lot more recommendations on 3D-specific material (and is free).

Poser is more of a 3D character builder software, not a full fledged 3D app. I have not used it in ages BUT I seem to remember you can export the character models to likes of blender with no issue. Then add them to your scene in blender. 

So POSER is a specific type of 3D application for character creation

• aidan o driscoll changed the title to Humble Bundle - POSER 12 3D Character software deal - £19