Martinic AX Chorus is free until July 8th to celebrate beating Turkey in the Euros.

cclarry

16 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Okay, this is the most savage exchange on the forum  in who knows how long. I'm just glad it's all in fun! I suppose yo mamma jokes are next. 

He set me up for it. Just imagine if we had our own tv show. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paulo said:

... because actually Holland were really lucky to win sale.

You watch your mouth! But I'm re-watching the match right now. I know I watched it yesterday in the bar, things got a little bit out of hand and I have no idea how the match acutally went ?

I think I 'lost' around 200 euros and my voice.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

things got a little bit out of hand and I have no idea how the match acutally went

Typically this is when for some reason I end up also buying another new DAW hahah

• Haha 3

I root for Spain.

Turkey ran out of battery on the 2nd half, they need a better physical trainer.

(lots of teams reach the finals of any tournament and they literally just walk while the adversary run over them).

The Netherlands, if they really out their mind and focus on tve next two latches, they might actually achieve something.

But Spain with Guardiola’s school, where everyone participates, move around, know how to receive a ball, lots of passing, is so far the best.

Unless they somehow run out of battery too, I find it very hard to see them not winning the Euros.