Current BandLab membership sale is still on at $112 per year

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get Sonar.

Edit: Please note that this specific promo is only for new bandlab membership subscribers so if you are already a member this promotion will not apply to you. 

If I may say it, irrespective of preferences you might have for perpetual licenses it's a pretty insane deal to get a full year of updates to Sonar, Next and all the other membership perks at this price.

Here's the link.

https://www.bandlab.com/membership

PS: no further debates about membership here please. This is simply an informational message for those who may not know about this deal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Johnbee58 said:

Can you switch over?

I just followed the link, since I (like you), already have the monthly membership the answer is (probably) NO!
I was advised today that I already have the membership.
When the 30% off deal was offered in the Spring I was unable to take advantage (already had the monthly).
At that time I inquired directly to BandLab, and was advised to "cancel" my current membership.
However, even cancelled, your membership remains in effect until the end of the listed "lease" (see Sonar>Help>About).
By the time I hit my "anniversary" date the "deal" was over.
Perhaps things have changed and simply "cancelling" will let you "buy in"; but I doubt it...
HTH,

t

• Like 1

So I'm 12 days away from my month-to-month subscription ending which I just cancelled. Prolly the yearly subscription sale will be over by then.

Hi Everyone!

The offer is catered towards new first-time subscribers of the annual plan. Existing monthly and yearly subscribers cannot take advantage of the offer. Canceling your current subscription to resubscribe to the promo is not advisable, as your plan has to expire first, and by then, you might end up losing out on the offer. We'll consider the upgrade options from monthly to the annual plan in the next potential promo offer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Excuse me ? How is this a deal for those already paying the monthly subscription, are we not included in this deal ? My math says this deal is just slightly more than half of what I'm currently on trajectory to be paying after 1 year . . . please tell me my math is wrong ? Noel, you say you don't want to discuss it here, but you may be losing a 30 year customer . . . I just can't get my head around this:

"The offer is catered towards new first-time subscribers of the annual plan. Existing monthly and yearly subscribers cannot take advantage of the offer."

It's like you want us to leave.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Just a heads up for anyone wanting to get Sonar.
If I may say it, irrespective of preferences you might have for perpetual licenses it's a pretty insane deal to get a full year of updates to Sonar, Next and all the other membership perks at this price.

Here's the link.

https://www.bandlab.com/membership

PS: no further debates about membership here please. This is simply an informational message for those who may not know about this deal.

I just installed. 

Mono external insert. Thank you

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noynekker said:

Excuse me ? How is this a deal for those already paying the monthly subscription, are we not included in this deal ?

See Ashwins post above. This is a general sale targeted for BandLab membership and not specifically for Cakewalk users. Sales come and go at all companies esp during July 4th.

It would have been nice if it included existing members but there will be other promos.

If you actually read my last message you would see that I said  “there will be other promos”.
There are some people that will genuinely benefit from this promo. If its not for you wait for another.
Can we please stop with the endless negativity? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2