U-he Twangström $26. (can't seem to post so here's the link in the title): https://www.jrrshop.com/u-he-twangstrom

MrFigg

19 minutes ago, Pat Osterday said:

One of those very short lived JRRshop deals.  Haven't been too happy on how they're rolling out these 26th anniversary deals.  Probably better off though not getting more plugins! 🤪

It was up an hour. I don’t like the way he’s operating either. I’ve posted a question on KVR where he is very active asking what’s going on.  See what he says. 

• Like 3

Here's the answer I got so I guess the only way to catch the good stuff is to sit logged in 24 hours a day hopped up on caffeine :)

"Very limited stock. It's our 26th Anniversary Sale and I'm combing through licenses sitting in our inventory, adding what I find to the $26 sale and then taking them out once they're gone:"

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fleer said:

We gotta be fast!

I could’ve got it but I figured I’ve got all the spring reverbs I need. Notice I’m saying specifically “spring reverbs”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MrFigg said:

I could’ve got it but I figured I’ve got all the spring reverbs I need. Notice I’m saying specifically “spring reverbs”. 

Oh yeah? Do you have Physical Audio Dual Spring yet? Because that’s the best one.

(sorry for being a bad sponsor for once)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Oh yeah? Do you have Physical Audio Dual Spring yet? Because that’s the best one.

(sorry for being a bad sponsor for once)

I've got Pulsar Primavera, Audiothing Springs, Eventide Spring, Softube Spring Reverb and PSP Springbox and Nexcellence plus some others. Am I not covered you reckon?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Let us know when there's a deal on it :)

You just missed it by a few days.

Physical Audio are the coders behind UVI Plate iirc. Quite underrated dev.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You just missed it by a few days.

Physical Audio are the coders behind UVI Plate iirc. Quite underrated dev.

What was the deal?

found it. $35

Edited by MrFigg