Missing dimension pro soft synth

Hi, Long time... I recently replaced my studio computer and went through the process of reinstalling sonar and downloading all my legacy items with command center. I was able to get the stand alone D-pro 64bit but not the soft synth. 

Any help is greatly appreciated

Cakewalk band lab, Sweetwater Creation Station, win 11, Apollo quad with ADAT M-Audio 2626

Thr first stage of successfully installing DP as a plugin is to configure it as a standalone first - this you seem to have done

The next stage as Glenn says above is to scan your plugins, making sure the .dll is in a path that is scanned 

• Like 1

Not meaning to grab the ops post but after months of trying every suggestion I just cannot get Dim Pro to work correctly. A few of the sounds work, 99% do not. I have given up at this point.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pathfinder said:

Not meaning to grab the ops post but after months of trying every suggestion I just cannot get Dim Pro to work correctly. A few of the sounds work, 99% do not. I have given up at this point.

Have you ever hit F5 to refresh the DP Browser?

1 hour ago, John Vere said:

I couldn’t get other DAWs to scan it. But Rapture works fine and uses the same sounds. 

I installed rapture session and rapture pro (the paid version) Neither one works for me. I have re installed many times and the only things I can think of are: 1- I use a separate sample drive and 2- I have CW content on the sample drive also. I probably should start over with CWBL install and not move anything until things work correctly. I am pretty sure it has to do with the paths between the programs, sfz's and the samples.

1 hour ago, Bristol_Jonesey said:

Have you ever hit F5 to refresh the DP Browser?

Yes and I also tried all the things you and others have mentioned in other threads. See my reply to John V above. and Thanks!

For clarity: from years ago and and 2 PCS ago I have a CW content folder on my sample drive.

The screenshot show the content of the folder. i don't use it but I guess i should just delete it and re install CWBL and Sonar Plat- I like having Plat installed also. 

I haven't directed anything to the sample drive as far as CW goes but maybe its happening anyway.

I know dives are huge now but I have so many LARGE samples (scarbee basses-all of them, toontrack-all of them, etc, etc, et, that I really do need (want?) the sample drive.

Where should the Cakewalk Content folder be? or should it be at all anymore?

Cakewalk Content folder on Sample drive.jpg

Edited by Pathfinder